Themen-Optionen
Alt 18.09.10, 01:19:44
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House
IRC Zeilen: 73

Silberne Postauszeichnung Bronzener Topposter Core-Award Blecherner Postaward 

@€us:

Erklärung wäre schon, oder ein Kommentar zu dem Bild. Johnny Depp wird nämlich definitv nicht in Batman 3 zu sehen sein. Als wahrscheinlicher Riddler wird Joseph Gordon-Levitt gehandelt der schon in Nolans Inception mitgespielt hat. Ich denke der wird es letztendlich auch werden, da Christopher Nolan dafür bekannt ist immer mit besonderen Schauspielern aus seinen Filmen zusammenzuarbeiten.

Lord Batman: I used to think that, too. But what have you ever accomplished from there? Besides from scaring a few punks half to death and putting a few more in jail.
Batman: It all adds up.
Lord Batman: Not fast enough. If you really want to make a difference, want to change the system instead of just patching it, you've got to step into the sunlight. Take over, like we did.
Lord Batman: Think about it - a world where there's no crimes. No victims. No pain.
Batman: And no choice! Who elected you, anyway?
Lord Batman: Who elected *you*? The problem with democracy is, it doesn't keep you very safe.
Batman: It has other virtues. But you seem to have forgotten that.
Lord Batman: *I* didn't forget! I just chose peace and security instead.
Batman: You grabbed power!
Lord Batman: And with that power, we've made a world where no eight-year-old boy will ever lose his parents because of some punk with a gun!
Batman: You win.
Alt 20.09.10, 20:33:17
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Gehört nur indirekt hierrein, aber wusste nicht wohin sonst damit

Traum-Duo: Abrams und Nolan entwickeln neue Serie

Der nächste Hit von J.J. Abrams steht an. Der kreative Kopf konnte eine weitere (rätselhafte) Idee bei einem Sender positionieren und hat diesmal prominente Unterstützung.

Es klingt nach einer verheißungsvollen Kooperation. Fernsehproduzent J.J. Abrams, der bereits Hits wie «Lost», «Alias», «Fringe» und das kommende «Undercovers» umgesetzt hat, wird zusammen mit Jonathan Nolan eine neue Dramaserie für CBS pilotieren. Nolan ist der Bruder des gefeierten Regisseurs Christopher Nolan («Inception») und hat zusammen mit diesem die Bücher zu den Kinofilmen «The Dark Knight» und «Prestige – Meister der Magie» sowie allein die Vorlage zu «Memento» verfasst. Es wird seine erste Arbeit fürs Fernsehen werden.

Viel ist bisher über das Projekt nicht bekannt, denn Abrams hüllt sich wie üblich in Schweigen. Lediglich der Titel «Person Of Interest» wurde öffentlich und, dass es sich um einen „Crime Thriller“ handeln wird. Angesichts der bisherigen Werken von Abrams/Nolan darf mit einer geheimnisvollen und komplexen Story gerechnet werden. Zunächst wird wie in den USA geläufig ist, eine Testausgabe hergestellt. Kann diese inhaltlich überzeugen, ist eine laufende Produktion wahrscheinlich.

Mehrere große Networks hatten sich um das Format bemüht, doch am Ende hat überraschenderweise CBS das Rennen gemacht. Der Kanal setzte bislang eher auf konventionelle Unterhaltung und ist nicht für große Innovationen bekannt. Damit könnten mit «Fringe» und «Undercovers» (Foto) demnächst vier Abrams-Serien gleichzeitig miteinander konkurrieren, denn erst vor wenigen Tagen entschied der Sender FOX ein mysteriöses Alcatraz-Projekt von Abrams ausprobieren zu wollen.

http://www.quotenmeter.de/cms/?p1=n&p2=44666&p3=

Lord Batman: I used to think that, too. But what have you ever accomplished from there? Besides from scaring a few punks half to death and putting a few more in jail.
Lord Batman: Not fast enough. If you really want to make a difference, want to change the system instead of just patching it, you've got to step into the sunlight. Take over, like we did.
Lord Batman: Think about it - a world where there's no crimes. No victims. No pain.
Lord Batman: Who elected *you*? The problem with democracy is, it doesn't keep you very safe.
Lord Batman: And with that power, we've made a world where no eight-year-old boy will ever lose his parents because of some punk with a gun!
Alt 26.09.10, 19:42:01
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Norton Wants Batman Role
Exclusive: Actor discusses Avengers situation and his desire to work with Chris Nolan.

Edward Norton has been discussing superhero movies, with the actor admitting that he'd love to work with Christopher Nolan on a Batman flick, and saying that he only has good feelings towards The Avengers movie.

Speaking exclusively to IGN to promote new movie Stone, Norton said that he loved playing Bruce Banner in The Incredible Hulk, and that he has no hard feelings regarding Marvel's decision to go with Mark Ruffalo on Avengers.

"I think I said everything I want to say in the one thing I put out about that" he explained. "It was a great privilege to do it, and I couldn't be more appreciative of everybody's support and positivity towards that because I love those films too. And I hate it when they miss. I hate it when they miss on one - it seems like such a wasted opportunity. But the truth is I'm probably more naturally interested in doing something that I haven't done. I have only good thoughts towards that though."

Norton revealed that the situation hasn't put him off the notion of superhero movies however, saying that if a good project came along, he's sign up.

"Chris Nolan's making the best ones out there by far" he explained "I'd do one with him. He's set a new bar for sure, and I think he's done a great, great job."

We pushed Norton as to whether he'd be up for playing a villain in Batman 3, with the actor replying "That would be fun, I would not say no to that."

And more specifically we asked if he'd like to play the Riddler, with the star simply smiling and saying "Your guys can put their votes in on that."

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/112/1123393p1.html

Alt 29.09.10, 20:39:31
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Man ist schon davon ausgegangen das Christopher Nolan bei Batman 3 wieder Regie führen wird, aber dennoch war es nie ganz sicher. Jetzt ist es aber offiziel. Er wird wieder selbst die Leitung übernehmen.

Yes, Nolan's Directing Batman 3
But when will the sequel film? Michael Caine thinks he knows.

Everyone has been assuming thus far that Christopher Nolan would indeed be back in the director's chair for Batman 3, although no one had officially confirmed it. Until now.

Nolan spoke with Empire Online today, who asked the Inception and Dark Knight helmer if it was safe to assume that he's directing Batman 3. "I think you can at this point, yes," he replied.

Nolan also said, "It's becoming inevitable, I'll put it that way. ... I feel myself falling into it, I guess. And getting it all figured out and I'm pretty excited about what we're doing so... If I haven't announced it, I think that people probably all know at this point that I'm doing it."

In other Bat-news, Coming Soon points out that Alfred Pennyworth himself, Sir Michael Caine, appeared on The Chris Moyles Show on BBC Radio 1 Wednesday, where he advised them that Batman 3 will probably begin filming next May and that he assumes he'll once again be a part of the cast.

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/112/1124277p1.html

Alt 14.10.10, 14:17:41
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

New Mad Max Joins Batman 3
Inception's Tom Hardly reportedly cast in top secret role.

And Batman's next villain might be ... The Forger?

Deadline reports that English actor Tom Hardy, 33, has been cast in an unnamed "lead role" in Batman 3. Hardy previously worked with Bat-director Christopher Nolan in this summer's Inception.

"Insiders are keeping the role secret and won't even say if he's up for a villain role, but that seems a reasonable assumption," according to the site. Rumors swirled in August that Hardy was under consideration for the role of Riddler.

Tom Hardy as "The Forger" in Inception.
Hardy first came to audiences' notice as the villainous Praetor Shinzon in Star Trek: Nemesis before later gaining critical acclaim for his prison drama Bronson. He also starred opposite Daniel Craig in Layer Cake, and has appeared in RocknRolla, Black Hawk Down and Band of Brothers.

Hardy will also play the title role in Warner Bros.' now-delayed Mad Max 4: Fury Road after making Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy and This Means War with Reese Witherspoon and Chris Pine. He'll next appear onscreen in Warrior.

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/112/1127785p1.html

Alt 27.10.10, 18:35:56
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Endlich gibts erste Infos von Christopher Nolan zum neuen Batman Film. Unter anderem auch der Name des Films: The Dark Knight Rises

The Dark Knight Rises in Batman 3
Christopher Nolan names sequel and reveals which villain won't be appearing this time.

Christopher Nolan has finally broken his silence about the forthcoming Dark Knight sequel, announcing the film's title and ruling out a character who, up until this point, was thought to be frontrunner for the villain of the piece.

Speaking to Hero Complex, Nolan revealed that the Batman 3 title will be The Dark Knight Rises, and in a move that may surprise some fans, he said that the film's villain won't be The Riddler.

That should come as a disappointment to Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hardy - thought to be favourites to win that particular part - although the latter will still apparently appear in an unspecified role.

Nolan also announced that the sequel would be shot in 2D rather than 3D, thereby retaining the high-definition IMAX approach that served him so well on the first two films.

The Dark Knight Rises will again be scripted by Christopher and Jonah Nolan, based on a story by David Goyer.

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/113/1130726p1.html
Der Film wird sooooooooooooooooooo geil werden. Allein schon weil er NICHT in 3D gedreht wird! Thank you Christopher Nolan!

Nolan Seeks Batman 3 Babe
Director reportedly meeting with actresses for female lead.

We recently learned that Inception's Tom Hardy had been cast in an unspecified role in Batman 3. Now comes word that Bat-director Christopher Nolan is narrowing down his search for the female lead in the highly anticipated sequel.

"Several young ('Late 20′s, early 30′s') ladies are meeting with the Caped Crusader's resuscitator this week to talk about the new film. Interestingly enough, quite a few of the ladies don't actually know what role they're being asked to read for/meet Nolan about," according to Moviehole.

The site claims to know who some of the actresses are, but declined to name them out of respect to their reps. "What I can say is that Nolan is open to casting a fresh face as the female lead; he's not necessarily bringing in the big guns," Moviehole reports.

Who will be Gotham City's siren in Batman 3?

So who is the female lead? The oft-rumored Catwoman? Maybe Talia Al Ghul, whose dad Ra's was the baddie in Batman Begins? Or maybe Harley Quinn? Barbara Gordon? Poison Ivy? Silver St. Cloud? Huntress? Leslie Thompkins??

The Catwoman rumor mill has suggested actresses ranging from Emily Blunt and Megan Fox to Oscar winners such as Angelina Jolie and Marion Cotillard (who worked with Nolan on Inception and reportedly turned down the Catwoman role recently).

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/113/1130582p1.html

Alt 31.10.10, 12:58:09
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Who is Hardy Playing in Batman 3?
Is Hardy Bullock in The Dark Knight Rises?

Let the "Hardy Bullock" puns begin!

Batman-on-Film brings to light certain rumors that originate at the generally unreliable IMDb that claim Inception star Tom Hardy -- who was recently cast in The Dark Knight Rises in an unspecified role -- will play Gotham City cop Harvey Bullock in the third Bat-flick.

BoF discounts the rumors, but also doesn't deny the possibility that the buff Brit Hardy could be playing a very different-looking Bullock than the tubby schlub fans are accustomed to seeing.

Who do you think Tom Hardy plays in Batman 3?

While we agree that it's possible Bullock might be in TDKR, we tend to believe Hardy will play a more substantial (and overtly bad guy) role in the threequel, like say Professor Hugo Strange (since Nolan's now revealed that the Riddler won't be in it).

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/113/1131265p1.html

Alt 04.11.10, 01:23:47
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Dark Knight Rises for Charlize?

Several actresses rumored to have auditioned for Batman 3.

Today is rumor day. First we had the Wolverine in X-Men: First Class talk, and now it's the token The Dark Knight Rises leaks and counter-leaks. Specifically, the latest word on the streets of Gotham is that Charlize Theron may be up for a part in the third Batman film.

ComicBookMovie.com has a tipster who supposedly has the inside word from one of the Hollywood talent agencies. Emphasis on the word "supposedly," but let's go with this for a minute…

"Charlize Theron, who is a client, has been approached to play a detective named Sarah Essen -- a love interest for Jim Gordon," says the source. "Actresses Kacie Thomas and Vera Farmiga have auditioned for the character role of Julie Madison. A love interest for Bruce Wayne."

Julie Madison and Sarah Essen

Bat-history tells us that Sarah Essen first showed up as a Gordon home-wrecker in the awesome Batman: Year One, which of course was one of Christopher Nolan's inspirations for his first two films in the series. Eventually she married Gordon, only to get offed by the Joker.

Julie Madison debuted back in 1939, serving as romantic companion to Bruce Wayne and frequent target of Batman's enemies. She also had some run-ins with the original Clayface, which should add fuel to the villain rumor fire some.

So, again, this is all very much rumor but still food for thought on a slow news day. It also raises the question: What does a Batman movie need with a Jim Gordon or Bruce Wayne love interest anyway? Stick to one or the other, maybe, but both? Will we even get to see the batsuit before the end of the first act?

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/113/1131630p1.html

Alt 12.11.10, 21:25:59
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Nolan's IMAX Plans For Batman 3
Geeks prepare to lose their s!@# in 70mm.

We know The Dark Knight Rises will not be shot in 3D. But will it be shot in full IMAX?

According to a report on Collider.com, Nolan's third Batman movie will most likely be shot entirely in IMAX's epic 70mm format.

Collider's source says: "I'm hearing that Nolan will try and shoot The Dark Knight Rises totally in IMAX. I've heard that IMAX has been quietly developing a smaller, less intrusive camera that will be able to handle dialogue scenes. If the camera is finished in time, expect Nolan to use it."

While that source goes on the run from Nolan's personal League of Shadows for leaking the info, the site reports that they have received a few emails confirming the rumor as true.

Here's why this is a big deal: No one has ever shot an entire narrative feature-film on this scale before entirely in IMAX. Nolan used IMAX to shoot select scenes in The Dark Knight, and when the director said no to 3D, he also commented that "We're looking to do something technologically that's never been done before."

The current IMAX camera is very bulky and loud, which makes recording of on-set dialog difficult, which in turn raises production costs to re-record all of the dialog in post-production. If IMAX has refined the tech, then that sound you hear are geeks finding a new reason to live while simultaneously losing their s!@#.

The Dark Knight Rises in theatres July 20, 2012.

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/113/1134013p1.html
Miniaturansicht angehängter Grafiken

Alt 27.11.10, 18:45:31
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Plot for Dark Knight Rises Revealed?
Which comic book arc could be the basis for Batman 3?

The rumor mill is claiming to know which Batman comic book storyline will serve as the basis for Christopher Nolan's sequel The Dark Knight Rises.

Batman-on-Film and Entertainment Weekly point out a report that originated at ScriptFlags, which claims to have heard from a public relations source that the third Nolan-directed Bat-film will be based on the "Prey" storyline that appeared in the comic book Legends of The Dark Knight issues #11-15.

Neither BoF nor EW are saying that "Prey" will be the basis for The Dark Knight Rises; they are merely reiterating the speculative scuttlebutt that's out there online right now.

ScriptFlags reminds us that "Prey," written by Doug Moench, is set during the early days of Batman's career and "centers itself around Batman being pursued by the deranged police psychiatrist ..Doctor Hugo Strange. When a police officer Max Cort is sent to Strange for treatment for his hatred of vigilantes, Strange hypnotises Cort into becoming a costumed vigilante himself named Night Scourge in the hopes of bringing Batman out of hiding. Strange also convinces the mayor to prepare a special task force to capture Batman with Commissioner Gordon as its head." Strange eventually learns Batman's secret identity, but keeps the discovery to himself. Catwoman also appears in it.

"Prey" certainly lends itself to the world established in Nolan's previous Batman films and would be a logical story to use as a structural basis for the threequel given the ending of The Dark Knight. So for the hell of it, let's say this rumor pans out. Would Tom Hardy be playing Hugo Strange (whom he looked something like in Bronson) or perhaps the detective-turned-vigilante Cort?

It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for Nolan and Co. to use "Prey" as the basis for their sequel. They may have drawn heavily from Batman: Year One for Batman Begins, but they also poached from less celebrated comic book stories such as "Batman: The Man Who Falls" and "Batman: Blind Justice," which introduced the character of Henri Ducard. The Dark Knight was heavily influenced by Joker's first appearance in Batman #1. It should be noted that Hugo Strange, like Joker and Catwoman, is among Batman's earliest recurring villains, first appearing in 1940 in Detective Comics #36.

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/113/1136276p1.html

Antwort
Lesezeichen
Facebook

« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »