[00:01] Alles Gute an Ba9894, Carny, Kermi
[19:00] Lottoziehung in 04d 00:00h
[00:00] Songs gespielt gestern: 0
[00:01] Alles Gute an Jahracer, blue
[02:02] Post by Aragorn @ Was sind Eure Lieblingsserien?
[09:46] Post by HG @ Was sind Eure Lieblingsserien?
Trackmania Minecraft Andere Spiele
Antwort
Themen-Optionen
Alt 03.09.10, 12:18:12
Ezio
Benutzerbild von Ezio
Registered Users
Style: Retro
IRC Zeilen: 26983
Quizrunden gewonnen: 40

Bronzener Topposter Spenden-Award Spenden-Award Blecherner Postaward 

Yeahh gierig bin. Das muss ich auf jeden Fall haben. Der erste Teil war schon absolut fett.

Alt 04.09.10, 16:46:18
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House
IRC Zeilen: 73

Silberne Postauszeichnung Bronzener Topposter Core-Award Blecherner Postaward 

Batman: Arkham City
Restliche Zeit für Feinschliff

Der Nachfolger von Batman: Arkam Asylum namens Batman: Arkam City soll 2011 für Playstation 3, Xbox 360 und den PC erscheinen, wobei die Entwicklung des Spiels eigentlich schon fertig ist und man nochmals verkündet hat, dass das Spiel nur noch den Feinschliff verpasst bekommt:

"Es ist im Grunde in spielbarer Form fertig. Es sieht aus, wie das erste Spiel als es schon poliert war ? wir haben im Grunde nun ein Jahr um es wirklich gut zu machen", so die Entwickler.

Man darf nur hoffen, dass dies auch bis nächstes Jahr zum Release klappt, da man laut weiteren Aussagen in Arkham City ein 5x mal so großes "Gebiet" hat, als bei Arkam Asylum.

http://www.giga.de/usernews/00028132...r-feinschliff/
Find ich gut! Auch wenn es noch viel zu lange dauert bis ich es endlich spielen kann, gebe ich Rocksteady gerne die Zeit um das Spiel perfekt werden zu lassen. Der erste Teil wurde damals auch mehrmals nach hinten verschoben, aber es hat sich meiner Meinung nach auch gelohnt.

Aber Herbst 2011??? Geht nicht auch Sommer?

Bewertung zu diesem Post
Pestilence meint: Im Sommer kauft doch keiner Spiele. Da sind alle im Urlaub oder sonst irgendwo draussen.

Lord Batman: I used to think that, too. But what have you ever accomplished from there? Besides from scaring a few punks half to death and putting a few more in jail.
Batman: It all adds up.
Lord Batman: Not fast enough. If you really want to make a difference, want to change the system instead of just patching it, you've got to step into the sunlight. Take over, like we did.
Lord Batman: Think about it - a world where there's no crimes. No victims. No pain.
Batman: And no choice! Who elected you, anyway?
Lord Batman: Who elected *you*? The problem with democracy is, it doesn't keep you very safe.
Batman: It has other virtues. But you seem to have forgotten that.
Lord Batman: *I* didn't forget! I just chose peace and security instead.
Batman: You grabbed power!
Lord Batman: And with that power, we've made a world where no eight-year-old boy will ever lose his parents because of some punk with a gun!
Batman: You win.
Alt 07.09.10, 16:43:53
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Play.com and AmazonUK suggest a March 2011 release

With Amazon.co.uk being the first to move Batman: Arkham City's release date forward to March it's looking like another online retailer (Play.com) is doing the same. It was only a few days ago that it was confirmed that that Rocksteady had completed fundamental development on all stages of the game and that they would be spending the rest of the time "polishing and adding new features". Could this news hint at Rocksteady being further into development than first thought?

When the game was first announced to the public it came with an "early" Q4 release date, this would suggest possibly October. Yet Amazon and Play have seemed to push this very far forward to a late Q1 release.

AmazonUK: 26th March 2011
Play.com: 25th March 2011

At this time this is pure speculation and with many online retailers still claiming a TBC release date it could go anywhere.

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=311
Wäre geil wenns wirklich schon im März kommen würde

Lord Batman: I used to think that, too. But what have you ever accomplished from there? Besides from scaring a few punks half to death and putting a few more in jail.
Lord Batman: Not fast enough. If you really want to make a difference, want to change the system instead of just patching it, you've got to step into the sunlight. Take over, like we did.
Lord Batman: Think about it - a world where there's no crimes. No victims. No pain.
Lord Batman: Who elected *you*? The problem with democracy is, it doesn't keep you very safe.
Lord Batman: And with that power, we've made a world where no eight-year-old boy will ever lose his parents because of some punk with a gun!
Alt 13.09.10, 20:40:54
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Batman: Arkham City - Der Riddler ist zurück - Wir haben die Details für euch

Der Riddler wird euch auch in Batman: Arkham City begleiten und hält wieder einige knifflige Aufgaben für euch parat. Vielleicht trefft ihr in diesmal sogar höchspersönlich. Wir verraten euch, wie das brandneue Riddler-System funktioniert.

In Batman: Arkham City müssen Sie Verbündete des Riddler für Informationen ausquetschen. In Batman: Arkham City müssen Sie Verbündete des Riddler für Informationen ausquetschen.
Rätsel-Freunde dürfen frohlocken, denn der Riddler wird euch auch in Batman: Arkham City wieder prächtig unterhalten und eure Gehirnzellen fordern. Doch das System dahinter haben die Entwickler von Rocksteady komplett auf den Kopf gestellt. Die Riddler-Maps? Gibt's nicht mehr. Dafür müsst ihr in Arkham City euren Detektiv-Modus einsetzen, um Verbündete des Riddlers zu finden. Dann haut ihr seine Kumpane zu Klump und verhört den Bösewicht. So erfahrt ihr beispielsweise, dass der erste Geschnappte im Spiel mit dem Riddler kooperiert. Aber nur, damit er nicht für eines von Riddlers Experimenten benutzt wird. Der Riddler befindet sich also irgendwo in Arkham City. Ob ihr ihm begegnen werdet? Noch steht das in den Sternen. Doch damit noch längst nicht genug...

Jede Riddler-Trophäe wird darüber hinaus mit einem Rätsel verbunden sein. Ein Beispiel. Ihr entdeckt eines von Riddlers Fragezeichen auf dem Dach. Sobald ihr euch jedoch nähert, entsteht darum ein Zaun und ihr könnt es nicht packen. Sobald ihr euch wieder entfernt, verschwindet auch das Hindernis. Wie gelangt ihr nun daran? Natürlich handelt es sich dabei um ein eher einfacheres Rätsel, denn ihr müsst lediglich die Bat-Claw einsetzen. Darüber hinaus gibt es Zusatz-Quests des Riddlers. Von Zeit zu Zeit hört ihr in der Nähe das Telefon einer Telefonzelle klingeln. Sobald ihr abhebt, erhaltet ihr vom Riddler eine Nebenquest, die die Hintergrundgeschichte des Spiels unterstützt. Klingt doch gut, oder?

http://www.videogameszone.de/Batman-...r-euch-773951/

Alt 16.09.10, 18:11:07
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Hier mal eine kleine Übersicht, was bis jetzt schon so bekannt ist...

Batman: Arkham City: What We Know So Far [V2]

Combat

Batman:
--Batman will now be able to counter two thugs at once.
--Batman will be able to use ALL of his gadgets in combat. The example shown was Batman vaulting over a thug, spraying explosive gel on him and then detonating it.
--Batman will be able to taunt his enemies, often resulting in some or all of the thugs fleeing.
--Batman will have a new swinging kick, usable from an elevated perch, where he attaches a line to his perch before swinging down into the foe.
--Batman will now be able to catch thrown objects and hurl them back at the foe
--Batman’s combat animations have more than doubled from the last game
--Batman has a new move called the “beat down”, a rapid combination of painful-looking punches and kicks that can take down any foe.

Thugs:
--There will be more thugs in each combat as compared to the previous game
--Thugs will be more aggressive, and may attack simultaneously
--Thugs have more realistic AI, and may flee
--Thugs will have a much wider variety of weapons
--There will be new armored thugs that can take more damage and block normal attacks

Stealth

Batman:
--Batman will have many new silent takedowns, confirmed so far are a double silent takedown and a leg choke from above.
--Batman will be able to smash through weak walls with his bare hands for a new takedown
--Batman will be able to screen himself with smoke pellets if enemies spot him

Gadgets

Batman:
--Batman will have all of his gadgets from the previous game from the very start of the new game.
--Batman will have new gadgets, confirmed so far are a broadcast analyzer, smoke pellets and an Ultra Sonic Emitter (USE) used to summon swarms of bats.

Gliding

--Batman will be able to transform a glide into a dive bomb for a much more rapid descent. Dive bombing into a group of thugs will push them back.
--Batman will be able to grapple enemies mid-glide
--Batman will be able to remain in a near-perpetual state of flight by gliding, grappling up to a high point, hurling himself off, and repeating.

Enviroment

Arkham City:
--Arkham City will be at least four times the size of Arkham Asylum.
--Batman will be able to climb on more objects, including wires
--Lights are highlighted in a detective mode screenshot shown, suggesting they will be interactable in some manner.

General

--There will be multiplayer, although it is not confirmed if it is co-op or not.
--There will be many side quests apart from the main story. One of them involves Batman following a string of payphones being called by Victor Zsaz before finally confronting him.

Enemies

--Thugs will have a much wider variety of appearance than in the first game
--Most thugs will be grouped into gangs, each headed by a staple Batman villain. Confirmed so far are Joker and Two-Face, with many more hinted
--You can keep track of the gangs in your criminal database
--Thugs not attached to a gang roam the streets
--Riddler thugs have replaced Riddler maps in the new game, and will require interrogation before they will talk

Detective Mode

--More complicated crime scenes than in the first game.
--Later in the game some crime scenes will require puzzles to be solved
--Rocksteady claims to be changing Detective Mode to an “augmented reality” mode, although this is not seen yet in the new screens.

Villians

--Confirmed so far are Joker (Trailer), Harley Quinn (GameInformer), Two-Face (GameInformer), Talia Al’ Ghul (VA Confirmation), Mr. Freeze (VA Confirmation), and Calender Man (OXM) , with Black Mask and Penguin hinted at in the trailer.

Story

--The story for Arkham City takes place roughly eighteen months after the events of Arkham Asylum. Quincy Sharp, former warden of Arkham Asylum, has taken credit for stopping the Joker, and used that notoriety to become mayor of Gotham City. As neither Arkham nor Blackgate Prison are in any condition to hold inmates, Sharp buys out a large section of Gotham's slums and arms the perimeter with mercenaries from a group called Tyger in order to create "Arkham City". The prisoners are brought into Arkham City and given free rein, told only to not attempt escape. To oversee the city, Sharp uses psychiatrist Hugo Strange who appears to have his own secret plans for the city. Batman maintains a vigil over the city, worried that the situation may get out of hand. Part of the setup for "Arkham City" was contained in plans in a hidden room in Sharp's office in Arkham Asylum.
The events of the game are set in motion when Two-Face, seeking to gain status among the inmates and other villains outside the city, devises a plan to publicly execute Catwoman. Batman decides for both the safety of Gotham and of his past romance with Catwoman that he must stop the execution by entering Arkham City himself.

--Alfred replaces Oracle, who has gone missing

--Jack Ryder has been put into Arkham City due to him becoming to close to the truth on the city while working on an expose. Rocksteady were hesitant to reveal what Ryder had uncovered.

--Your first meeting with Two-Face is early on in the game. You are greeted with him displaying Catwoman tied up side down to a baying crowd of criminals.
Two-Face decides Catwoman's fate with the iconic coin toss. She gets lucky this time.

--The first confrontation with Two-Face results in Batman getting shot in the chest only for Catwoman to slip out of her chains and hit Two-Face into the acid she was about to be chucked into. A flirtatious conversation is then held between Catwoman and Batman only to be interrupted by a sniper dot on Catwoman’s chest. Batman shoves her out of the way and the shot misses.

--Joker has a potentially fatal disease, that seems to have very little do with the overdose of Titan.

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=396

Bewertung zu diesem Post
Traube meint: Timbo-Selbstgesprächsthread?

Alt 28.09.10, 16:03:48
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Batman: Arkham City is open-world and linear

Rocksteady's Sefton Hill has revealed that the studio's follow-up to the critically acclaimed Arkham Asylum will be an open-world game. And a linear game. It's complicated.

In an interview with PSM3, the studio founder was asked how he would define Arkham City's genre.

"We don't want to define Arkham City as an open world or linear experience," he said. "While the backbone is still the strong main narrative, there'll also be many character-driven sub-plots to reward gamers who explore the streets.

"These optional side aspects will flesh out the story and show how many of Gotham's greatest villains have adapted to life inside a new facility.

"So overall, there are elements of both a linear story and more open world adventure. I believe this combination will give the game a completely unique feel while remaining unmistakably authentic to Batman."

According to Rocksteady, Arkham City is "four or five times" bigger than Arkham Asylum.

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.ph...55e901afe27d0c

Bewertung zu diesem Post
Pestilence meint: Open-World und Linear? Perfekt! Genau so will ich es auch haben.

Alt 03.10.10, 02:16:13
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Interview mit Sefton Hill von Rocksteady!!!

Batman: Arkham City Interview - Sefton Hill

Batman might have stopped Joker and restored order in Arkham Asylum, but his work is, typically, far from over. The Asylum has now taken over part of Gotham City itself, with the worst criminals in the world running riot.

The perfect excuse, then, to slip into codpiece once again for more brawling, gadgets, detecting and scaring thugs until they wet themselves. Welcome to the mean streets of Arkham City.

Hopes for this sequel are huge. How does that affect the development team?

It's true that, externally, there's now more anticipation, but I wouldn't say we feel more pressure because we put ourselves under a lot of strain for the first game.

I find it better not to think too much about the weight of expectation for the second game because I'm obsessed enough already, and if you stop and think about the responsibility it can be more than a bit scary.

It's been the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I go to bed for the last three years, so I don't need any more motivation than I already have.

Do you see Arkham City as an evolution or a revolution of the first game?

There's definitely an evolution of story, but a revolution in terms of setting. It's important to us that players feel a sense of continuity between Arkham Asylum and Arkham City.

The story follows the events of the first game and even explains some of the mysteries of the Asylum. The location, however, is about four or five times larger than Arkham Island, so we had to develop new technologies to realise such a big and detailed environment - something that would have been impossible without the experience of the original.

Other games have aped aspects of Arkham Asylum, particularly the FreeFlow combat system. What are you doing to stay one step ahead of the competition?

FreeFlow was one of the key features that really made players feel the power and dynamism of Batman's unique fighting style. As with every other mechanic in the game, we haven't just transferred the design from Arkham Asylum, we've reviewed all parts of it and developed them for the new world and cast of villains. The combat's been expanded and now has new features, including twice as many moves for the player to perform, the ability to counter multiple enemies at once and the option to combo-in many of Batman's gadgets.

Have fan comments influenced the character roster?

We're always taking note of feedback, and it's pretty clear that there are many serious Batman fans out there with very strong ideas about which characters should be making an appearance. Of course, it's impossible to please everybody, so our approach is to focus on making a great story and gameplay. We then choose the villains who'll help tell the tale and provide compelling and innovative moments for the player.

Did you ever consider making the game more open world?

We don't want to define Arkham City as an open world or linear experience. While the backbone is still the strong main narrative, there'll also be many character-driven sub-plots to reward gamers who explore the streets.

These optional side aspects will flesh out the story and show how many of Gotham's greatest villains have adapted to life inside a new facility. So, overall, there are elements of both a linear story and more open world adventure. I believe this combination will give the game a completely unique feel while remaining unmistakably authentic to Batman.

How have you refined the Detective mode for the sequel?

As with nearly every area of the game, we're enhancing it. One example is the criminal database coupled with the new interrogation mechanic. The Riddler continues to taunt the Dark Knight with mind-bending puzzles and exploration challenges, but the location of his biggest secrets are known only to him and people he's told.

Rather than unlocking their locations using maps, Batman will be able to scan a gang of thugs to find a potential informant. This is the guy you need to question, but first you'll have to take down all the other gang members while sparing the one you want. That can be tough when Batman's in a seamless FreeFlow combo chain.

The Scarecrow sequences were our favourite part of Arkham Asylum. Are you planning similar surprises for Arkham City?

This is a really tough question to answer, so I hope you don't mind if I duck it by saying that we totally understand how popular the Scarecrow sequences were and that we also really enjoyed creating them. We're working overtime to make the best game we can, so all I can say at this stage is, stay tuned.

Can we expect to see the challenge rooms, FreeFlow combat sections and Riddler puzzles?

I'm afraid I'm not allowed to talk about that at the moment. Sorry!

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.ph...4926cfe0e13215

Alt 11.10.10, 22:43:16
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Es gibt frischen Nachschub an Screenshots
Miniaturansicht angehängter Grafiken

Alt 08.11.10, 16:02:37
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Batman Arkham City: Viele Details enthüllt - Neue Moves machen Batman noch agiler

Angeblich orientiert sich Batman: Arkham City an Assassin's Creed und Mirror's Edge. Demnach sollen viele neue Bewegungen den dunklen Rächer agiler machen als je zuvor.

Mit neuen Moves soll der dunkle Rächer in Batman: Arkham City noch agiler werden. Mit neuen Moves soll der dunkle Rächer in Batman: Arkham City noch agiler werden.
GameVicio, ein französisches Magazin, hat eine Liste mit den Features veröffentlicht, die in Batman: Arkham City enthalten sein sollen. Die große englischsprachige Fanseite arkhamcity.co.uk hat die Liste übersetzt. Der Liste entsprechend soll es in Batman Arkham City spezielle neue Moves geben, mit denen gleichzeitig bis zu drei Gegner vom Bildschirm gekickt werden können. Ebenfalls cool: Batman könne in Arkham City über Gegner hinwegspringen und sie von hinten entwaffnen. Ein neuer Move namens Fallen katapultiert die Gegner in die Höhe, so dass Bats ihn in der Luft noch einmal attackieren kann. Rocksteady soll sich außerdem an Assassin's Creed orientieren. So könne Batman laut Informationen von GameVicio nun an Gebäuden hochklettern oder auf gespannten Seilen balancieren. Auch Mirror's Edge lässt grüßen.

In Batman: Arkham City dürft ihr unter Objekten hindurch sliden, euch an Masten festhalten oder Rampen hinunter sausen, um Gegner aus dem Weg zu räumen. Außerdem soll es ein Dodging-System geben, so dass ihr unter Projektilen hinweg tauchen könnt. Dasselbe gilt für Angriffe von Gegnern. Alles soll flüssiger ablaufen. So dürft ihr die Gadgets nun in allen möglichen Situationen benutzen, beispielsweise wenn ihr rennt oder durch die Luft fliegt. Die Informationen stammen von arkhamcity.co.uk und sind von Rocksteady bislang nicht bestätigt.

http://www.videogameszone.de/Batman-...agiler-798193/
Batman à la Assasins Creed? Hört sich erstmal gut an. mal sehen ob es letztendlich auch stimmt was die News da so alles ankündigen. Allerdings finde ich, dass es langsam mal Zeit für erste bewegte Bilder aus dem neuen Batman Spiel wird. Der Trailer ist von 2009, da wird es doch möglich sein mal ein neues Video zu machen um die Fans bei Laune zu halten...

Alt 17.11.10, 22:41:07
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Am 11 Dezember kommt endlich ein neuer tariler zu Arkahm City!!! YEAH!!!!

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.ph...1eee7757fb8ad0

Antwort
Lesezeichen
Facebook

Direkt antworten
Nachricht:
Benutzername: 
Email (nicht ausfüllen!): Sicherheitsgrafik
Optionen

« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »