[19:00] Lottoziehung in 04d 00:00h
[00:00] Songs gespielt gestern: 0
[00:01] Alles Gute an Jahracer, blue
[02:02] Post by Aragorn @ Was sind Eure Lieblingsserien?
[09:46] Post by HG @ Was sind Eure Lieblingsserien?
[19:00] Lottoziehung in 03d 00:00h
Trackmania Minecraft Andere Spiele
Thema geschlossen
Themen-Optionen
Alt 15.09.11, 17:07:45
Tapatalk
Notra
Benutzerbild von Notra
IRC Zeilen: 70682
Quizrunden gewonnen: 5

Spenden-Award Spenden-Award Bronzener Topposter Blecherner Postaward Core-Award 

Ich möchte mir was wünschen und zwar Tapatalk!
Das erleichtert das Lesen auf Handy´s ungemein.

http://www.tapatalk.com/

FAQ from Forum Owner:
Q: How much does it cost?

A: As a forum owner you are free to activate Tapatalk in your forum, and you are free to remove/deactivate it anytime you want to.

Q: Which forum system does it currently support?

A: Currently phpBB3 3.0.x, vBulletin 3.6.x/3.7.x/3.8.x/4.x, xenForo 1.0.X, Invision Power Board (IPB) 3.x, Simple Machine Forum (SMF) 1.1.11+/2.x, MyBB 1.4/1.6 and Kunena 1.5/1.6 are supported. You can also look for other forum system plugin developed by third party developers using Tapatalk API at our Developer Support forums

Q: I have multiple forums, Can I activate more than one forum?

A: Yes, you can and additional forums are free also.

Q: What's the point of this app if my members can access my site with mobile skin or Safari at no cost?

A: We received a lot of feedback from users that they want a dedicated app on their smartphone. Most users are contented with the mobile skin or a standard web browser but some of them would appreciate a full-on native app on their phone. For example Tapatalk app allows user to upload photo directly from their phone to your forum as an image attachment. We are also rolling out Push Notification support so it helps your members to stay in touch with your forums while on-the-go.

Q: Do you do rebranding / private white label for my forum?

A: Yes, please visit our rebranding page for more information

Q: I already have my own app developed, can I add Tapatalk into my app?

A: Yes, please visit our rebranding page for more information as we provide branding as a in-app module.

Q: How does the Tapatalk Plug-in work with my forum system security?

A: The Plugin is designed to inherit all security policies from your forum system. For example, if a specific sub-forum is a restricted access, the Tapatalk iPhone client would not be able to access it unless the logging member has the authority to access it.

Q: Is this service compatible with all other 3rd party modifications that I have installed on my forum system?

A: While we don't guarantee the Tapatalk Plugin will work with all your existing modification. It allows you to experiment the compatibility with our free Lite version. We have tested with many forums with certain degree of modifications and majority of them work well with Tapatalk. Support for modified forums are courtesy basis only and we will not provide refund or any trouble-shooting if it is found that your modification caused the Tapatalk from working as designed.

Q: My organization also developed a forum system, how I can make it compatible with the Tapatalk app so our customers / members would be able to use the same app to access?

A: You can access our Tapatalk API with full documentation on how to bridge your forum system with Tapatalk app support.

Geändert von Notra (15.09.11 um 17:11:46 Uhr)
Alt 19.09.11, 16:31:20
Notra
Benutzerbild von Notra
IRC Zeilen: 70682
Quizrunden gewonnen: 5

Spenden-Award Spenden-Award Bronzener Topposter Blecherner Postaward Core-Award 

Vote for Tapatalk Implementierung!

Bewertung zu diesem Post
DaMobby meint: +1
Alt 06.05.12, 16:20:16
Zahl
Benutzerbild von Zahl
Senior Member Täglich verrückt!
IRC Zeilen: 180552
Quizrunden gewonnen: 76

Goldener Topposter Silberne Postauszeichnung Bronzener Topposter Blecherner Postaward Core-Award 

Zahl eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken
IPv6
Erledigt.

Bewertung zu diesem Post
Notra stimmt zu: Die Firma dankt!

風向轉變時,有人築牆,有人造風車
Thema geschlossen
Lesezeichen
Facebook

« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »