[19:00] Lottoziehung in 04d 00:00h
[00:00] Songs gespielt gestern: 0
[00:01] Alles Gute an Jahracer, blue
[02:02] Post by Aragorn @ Was sind Eure Lieblingsserien?
[09:46] Post by HG @ Was sind Eure Lieblingsserien?
[19:00] Lottoziehung in 03d 00:00h
Trackmania Minecraft Andere Spiele
Antwort
Themen-Optionen
Alt 27.11.10, 12:36:56
Ezio
Benutzerbild von Ezio
Registered Users
Style: Retro
IRC Zeilen: 26983
Quizrunden gewonnen: 40

Bronzener Topposter Spenden-Award Spenden-Award Blecherner Postaward 

Hier ein paar frische Neuigkeiten:

http://www.gamezone.de/news_detail.asp?nid=92369

Batman: Arkham City

Ohne fahrbare Untersätze

Wer darauf gehofft hatte das Batmobil in Batman: Arkham City fahren zu können wird nun vielleicht etwas enttäuscht sein, da die Entwickler aus dem Hause Rocksteady bekannt gegeben haben, dass es keine fahrbaren Vehikel im Spiel geben wird.

“Es gibt keinerlei fahrbaren Vehikel im Spiel“ erklärt Sefton Hill, der Boss von Rocksteady. “Wir fokussieren uns anstelle dessen voll und ganz auf Batman. Wir sehen ihn als das ultimative Fahrzeug“, so Sefton in einem Statement hierzu. Weitere Informationen rund um den Dunklen Ritter werden wir wohl im Zuge der Video Game Awards in Erfahrung bringen können, welche am 11. Dezember 2010 ausgestrahlt werden.

Bis Batman: Arkham City jedoch erscheinen wird, dürfte noch ein wenig Zeit ins Land ziehen. Aktuellen Planungen zufolge soll das Spiel im Herbst des kommenden Jahres 2011 erscheinen und dann für die Xbox 360, die Playstation 3 und den PC in den Läden stehen. Einen konkreten Veröffentlichungstermin hat man allerdings noch nicht bekannt gegeben.

Geändert von Ezio (27.11.10 um 12:37:42 Uhr) Grund: ^^
Alt 27.11.10, 21:45:36
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House
IRC Zeilen: 73

Silberne Postauszeichnung Bronzener Topposter Core-Award Blecherner Postaward 

Zitat von Ladenburger
Hier ein paar frische Neuigkeiten:
http://www.gamezone.de/news_detail.asp?nid=92369
Batman: Arkham City
Ohne fahrbare Untersätze
Wer darauf gehofft hatte das Batmobil in Batman: Arkham City
fahren zu können wird nun vielleicht etwas enttäuscht sein, da die
Entwickler aus dem Hause Rocksteady bekannt gegeben haben, dass es keine
fahrbaren Vehikel im Spiel geben wird.
“Es gibt keinerlei fahrbaren Vehikel im Spiel“ erklärt Sefton Hill, der Boss von Rocksteady. “Wir fokussieren uns anstelle dessen voll und ganz auf Batman. Wir sehen ihn als das ultimative Fahrzeug“,
so Sefton in einem Statement hierzu. Weitere Informationen rund um den
Dunklen Ritter werden wir wohl im Zuge der Video Game Awards in
Erfahrung bringen können, welche am 11. Dezember 2010 ausgestrahlt
werden.
Bis Batman: Arkham City jedoch erscheinen wird,
dürfte noch ein wenig Zeit ins Land ziehen. Aktuellen Planungen zufolge
soll das Spiel im Herbst des kommenden Jahres 2011 erscheinen und dann
für die Xbox 360, die Playstation 3 und den PC in den Läden stehen.
Einen konkreten Veröffentlichungstermin hat man allerdings noch nicht
bekannt gegeben.

Bewertung zu diesem Post
sk1ll3R meint: Kommentarfunktion? full-quotes sind Quatsch

Lord Batman: I used to think that, too. But what have you ever accomplished from there? Besides from scaring a few punks half to death and putting a few more in jail.
Batman: It all adds up.
Lord Batman: Not fast enough. If you really want to make a difference, want to change the system instead of just patching it, you've got to step into the sunlight. Take over, like we did.
Lord Batman: Think about it - a world where there's no crimes. No victims. No pain.
Batman: And no choice! Who elected you, anyway?
Lord Batman: Who elected *you*? The problem with democracy is, it doesn't keep you very safe.
Batman: It has other virtues. But you seem to have forgotten that.
Lord Batman: *I* didn't forget! I just chose peace and security instead.
Batman: You grabbed power!
Lord Batman: And with that power, we've made a world where no eight-year-old boy will ever lose his parents because of some punk with a gun!
Batman: You win.

Geändert von Timbo (08.12.10 um 19:55:45 Uhr) Grund: Doppelposts sind böse.
Alt 08.12.10, 23:27:57
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Teaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-fwx...layer_embedded

Lord Batman: I used to think that, too. But what have you ever accomplished from there? Besides from scaring a few punks half to death and putting a few more in jail.
Lord Batman: Not fast enough. If you really want to make a difference, want to change the system instead of just patching it, you've got to step into the sunlight. Take over, like we did.
Lord Batman: Think about it - a world where there's no crimes. No victims. No pain.
Lord Batman: Who elected *you*? The problem with democracy is, it doesn't keep you very safe.
Lord Batman: And with that power, we've made a world where no eight-year-old boy will ever lose his parents because of some punk with a gun!

Geändert von Timbo (09.12.10 um 00:01:40 Uhr)
Alt 12.12.10, 02:21:56
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Trailer ist da!!!! Mit Hugo Strange, der Batman's dunkelstes Geheimnis kennt...

Das wird einfach das beste Spiel aller Zeiten!!!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/vg...-arkham/708342

Geändert von Timbo (12.12.10 um 02:32:10 Uhr)
Alt 13.12.10, 15:12:36
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Zwei neue Screenshots...

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.ph...c39bd3f429b822
Miniaturansicht angehängter Grafiken

Alt 14.02.11, 17:52:02
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Ein neues Interview von IGN mit Sefton Hill!!!! Große Neuigkeit: Es wird ein reines Single Player Spiel!!!

Batman: Arkham City Gotham on Lockdown
News on multiplayer, Catwoman's role and much more.

Batman: Arkham City is developer Rocksteady Studios' follow-up to the mega-hit Batman: Arkham Asylum and puts players back in the Caped Crusader's boots for some third-person gameplay. It's also still months away, and that sucks because we have burning questions right now. What's up with Catwoman? Do these rumors of multiplayer mean Robin is in the game? What does Hugo Strange mean for the Dark Knight?
Well, we've let these questions eat away at us for long enough, and now it's time to put Rocksteady Studios Game Director Sefton Hill through the wringer to get some answers of our own.

IGN: First and foremost, how hard did you guys have to work to keep the warden's secret room a secret in Batman: Arkham Asylum? Were there company NDAs signed in blood? Were you checking the web every day to see if anyone had found it?

Sefton Hill:
To be completely honest, I wasn't sure anyone would ever find it. It required 3 sets of explosive gel to be detonated in the same place (something you didn't have to do anywhere else in the game) and there was absolutely no hint that it was there. But it was kind of exciting knowing there was a big hint to the next game so close if only you knew where to look.
IGN: Were you a bit shocked by how well Arkham Asylum was received? You must've known it was good, but with people's distrust of comic games, were you worried?

Sefton Hill:
Yes! I was incredibly proud of the game we made. We'd had lots of positive feedback during production, but I didn't really take it in until we released and the reviews started to hit. The awards and feedback from the public blew us away and it was immensely rewarding for the team who had poured so much of their heart and soul into the game.
IGN: Did work on Batman: Arkham City start as soon as Arkham Asylum was out the door? Before then?

Sefton Hill:
We started to think in earnest about the story for Batman: Arkham City around the start of 2009. We'd been kicking around a number of possible ideas before then, but at that point we started to crystallize them and make sure they were woven into the fabric of the first game. Then, as soon as people finished off on Batman: Arkham Asylum they moved straight onto Arkham City, with our concept team working on the game as early as February 2009 before being slowly joined by the rest of the team over the following months.

IGN: How much did Arkham Asylum feedback shape Arkham City? Were there things you said you had to change based on fan reactions?

Sefton Hill: Honestly, the biggest message we received from people was, "keep doing what you're doing," which was great. I suppose in some respects the fact that there wasn't a single piece of unified feedback where everyone said "please add this one thing" was a testament to the first game, but it did make designing the sequel more challenging. However, I truly believe that if you want to make something that other people will be passionate about, then first and foremost you need to be passionate about it yourself. So we decided to focus on delivering one main promise: I want to be The Batman in Gotham.

IGN: Even though we really know next to nothing about Arkham City (thanks for that, by the way), some people openly complain about there being too many villains announced. What can you say to them right now? Is the story that much bigger this time around or do we have the wrong idea?

Sefton Hill: It was never about making a bigger game for us – just a better one. If we thought the best game featured just one villain then that's we'd do. Rest assured, we aren't putting villains into the game just to make up the numbers, we are choosing characters who we think have an interesting story to tell and who can challenge Batman in an original and exciting way. So it's true, there are more villains. A lot more villains. There will be more exciting announcements soon. (And many who we will never announce!)

IGN: Tell us about Hugo Strange's role in Arkham City.

Sefton Hill: We know Hugo Strange is going to be a completely new character to some players, but he was the perfect choice for the role of Warden of Arkham City. Hopefully the trailer at the end of last year has given you a few hints to his character and motivation. Strange makes the rules that all prisoners have to abide by. He enforces these rules with a zero tolerance policy through his Tyger security force, a force equally as fierce as the gangs the incarcerated criminal bosses have amassed. The walls and airspace are constantly patrolled by heavily armed Tyger guards who share Strange's contempt for criminals.
The other dimension to Hugo Strange is that he knows Batman's true identity, which massively raises the stakes for Bruce Wayne. By entering Arkham City, Batman is vulnerable and exposed in a way that he has never been before.
But don't worry if you've never even heard of Hugo Strange. Arkham City tells the story of the first time Batman has crossed swords with Strange, so you will know a lot more about him by the end of the evening.

IGN: What about Catwoman's role?

Sefton Hill:
Catwoman is one of the most recent criminals to be incarcerated in Arkham City. She's independent, strong minded and not aligned with any of the existing super-criminals who are already inside. Batman's presence in Arkham City presents a very interesting dilemma for them both, not only because they have so much history, but also because they are both in an incredibly hostile environment with nowhere to hide in the middle of a brutal turf-war. Like I said before, we selected characters that would challenge Batman in an interesting way and Catwoman, always following her own agenda, is someone who really spices things up for him.

IGN: Is it easier working on Arkham City with the experience of Arkham Asylum under your belts or is it tougher because of the expectations on the game?

Sefton Hill:
Batman: Arkham Asylum has given us a huge amount of confidence to try and take on technical and gameplay challenges we wouldn't have dreamt of attempting beforehand. There was never a thought of resting on our laurels because as soon as we'd chosen the ambitious setting of Arkham City, we knew we had a lot of work to do. I can honestly say that every department has worked harder and challenged themselves even more on Batman: Arkham City than we did on the first game.
We are also aware of the levels of expectation, but you have to try not to let it affect you too much because if you stop and think about it, it really is bloody terrifying. Then you can become too afraid to make the exciting decisions that made the first game a success.
However, we never lose sight of the position we are in. I can honestly say I feel honored and privileged every day for getting to work on a Batman game.

IGN: Now, give us a Valentine's Day gift and tell us SOMETHING about multiplayer. You know that the couple that plays together stays together – and that works for friends or significant others. What's going on with multiple players in Arkham City? Co-op? competitive? We must know!

Sefton Hill:
There have been a number of rumors circulating about a multiplayer mode in Batman: Arkham City so let me start by saying, once and for all, that Batman: Arkham City is a "single-player only" experience.
Our thought process behind this was fairly simple: when we investigated adding multiplayer we asked, "If we use all of the energy that is required to create multiplayer and instead focus this on the single player, would that deliver a better overall game?"
With the game now coming to the final stages, I can honestly say it would not have been possible to deliver Arkham City the way we wanted to if we'd have added multiplayer.
So it might not be the fashionable choice, it might not get us an extra tick on the box, but we are convinced, and we hope that gamers will agree when they get to play the finished game, that we have made the right decision.
We hope that you love Arkham City. We're working as hard as we possibly can to deliver the game you want.
http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/114/1149491p1.html

Alt 11.03.11, 19:39:04
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Batman: Arkham City erscheint am 21. Oktober für PS3, Xbox 360 und PC in Deutschland - Update

Das Action-Adventure Batman: Arkham City erscheint am 21. Oktober für PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 und PC, wie eurogamer.net von Warner Bros. erfahren hat. Auf welche Region sich der Release-Termin bezieht, ist gegenwärtig noch nicht bekannt. - Update: Der Release-Termin bezieht sich auf Deutschland.
Batman: Arkham City erscheint am 21. Oktober für PS3, Xbox 360 und PC. Update, 11. März, 16:45 Uhr: Der in dieser Meldung angegebenen Release-Termin zum mit Spannung erwarteten Batman: Arkham City für PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 und PC bezieht sich auch auf Deutschland. Dies bestätigte Warner Bros. Interactive soeben per offizieller Pressemitteilung. Damit sind es noch knapp 7 Monate bis zum Release des neuen Batman-Abenteuers. Genug Zeit also für einen wiederholten Durchgang durch Batman: Arkham Asylum.
Originalmeldung: Batman: Arkham City kommt am 21. Oktober für PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 und PC auf den Markt, wie eurogamer.net berichtet. Der Meldung lässt sich allerdings nicht entnehmen, auf welche Region sich der Release-Termin bezieht. Wir gehen davon aus, dass es sich dabei um den nordamerikanischen Termin handelt. Weitere Details hat Publisher Warner Bros. nicht bekannt gegeben. Möglich, dass Batman: Arkham City in Europa zum gleichen Termin Handel kommt. Sobald uns diesbezüglich neue Informationen vorliegen, erfahrt ihr es selbstverständlich hier auf Videogameszone.de. Erst neulich berichteten wir, dass amerikanische Händler, darunter Amazon und Gamestop, bereits von einem Release-Termin wussten. Die Spielehändler datierten Batman: Arkham City auf den 3. Oktober.
Batman: Arkham City (erscheint für PS3, Xbox 360 und PC) spielt innerhalb der verstärkten Festungsmauern dieses weitläufigen Bezirks im Herzen von Gotham City. Das Action-Adventure bietet außerdem eine neue Geschichte mit einer Besetzung aus klassischen Figuren und Bösewichten des Batman-Universums. Außerdem verspricht Entwickler Rocksteady "eine große Bandbreite an neuen und verbesserten Gameplay-Eigenschaften" versprochen. Die Originalmeldung zum Batman: Arkham City Release-Termin stammt von eurogamer.net.

http://www.videogameszone.de/Batman-...Update-815569/

Alt 15.03.11, 22:02:42
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Nach langem warten scheint es endlich soweit zu sein. Laut IGN wird es heute einen ersten Gameplay Trailer zum neuen Batman Spiel geben!!!!
Noch ist es nicht ganz sicher ob sich diese Meldung bewahrheitet, aber wenn werde ich es hier sofort posten!!!!

IGN reveal first Arkham City gameplay today

Could IGN be revealing the first gameplay video later today?

I found this in my twitter inbox from @GameOverGreggy, retweeted by IGN.

The gameplay will be available at the following times:

New York: 10am
Los Angeles: 7am
London: 2pm
Warsaw: 3pm
Dubai: 6pm
Sydney: 3am
Munich: 3pm
Tokyo: 11pm

Stay tuned to ArkhamCity.co.uk for updates!

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1862
Ach genau, ich vergaß:
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/03/15...=55050&show=HD
Ach genau, ich vergaß:
Jede Menge Infos heute!!!! Jetzt auch noch ein Interview mit Rocksteady!!!!!

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2011/03/15/...objectid=55051

Geändert von Timbo (15.03.11 um 22:02:42 Uhr) Grund: Doppelposts sind böse.
Alt 11.04.11, 16:23:14
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Rocksteady on Detective Mode, boss battles and more

Following up a game like Batman: Arkham Asylum is no easy task. Recreating the same great gameplay and maintaining the strong sense of 'being' Batman whilst bringing something entirely new to the series must have Rocksteady sweating a little bit.

And having to do all that in an open world city that's five times bigger than Arkham itself is enough to make any developer cry.

Fear and apprehension, however, were not emotions that Rocksteady's marketing game manager Dax Ginn exhibited as he blasted through an Arkham City gameplay demo before answering our questions.

In fact, he seemed nothing but confident in every aspect of the game; about it's ability to stand tall as a single-player title in a multiplayer laden world, about the changes made to that problematic Detective Mode, about breathing life into lacklustre boss levels and, of course, about the studio's ability to bring Batman out of the asylum and into Arkham City...

A lot of successful story driven game have taken on multiplayer when some would argue they didn't need to. Are you confident that there's enough depth in the single-player to keep Arkham City off the pre-owned shelves?

Absolutely. The challenge for us was to build out not just the game world but make sure there was enough story in there so it didn't feel like there was a big world full of nothing to do. That was our biggest fear; making a game world that's five times bigger than Arkham Island. It's a huge technical and creative challenge for us but as soon as we made that decision we were absolutely committed to making sure that everywhere you turn in Arkham City there's story coming at you. That's why we've developed those surveillance systems so that you're always hooked into what's happening in Arkham City.

Then, on top of that, building missions and genuine gameplay that feed into that game world so that you never get to a point where you're flippantly doing side-missions that have got nothing to do with the main story. Calendar Man, I guess, is the only example we've seen here of something that's a non-essential side-mission, but as you're doing that you still feel like Batman, you're not just collecting things for the sake of collecting things. It's still really Batman-centric stuff.

In terms of replayability or filling out a single-player story with additional features, there're more announcements that we're going to make to solve that problem. Well, I don't feel it's a problem.

We've got a decent, chunky game and, in addition, we didn't want to do a multiplayer because it would have meant splitting the team in half and I think that would have resulted in two average games instead of one awesome game.

So we're unlikely to see multiplayer in future iterations? Is it a policy to avoid multiplayer or just something you're trying to perfect eventually.

We considered it pretty briefly and then realise that it would have hit and hurt our production and also it didn't really make a lot of sense for a game that is so single character-centric.

But I can totally see that multiplayer is a super popular thing and online playability seems to be growing and something that people desire. So I can't say that what's going to happen down the track but for Arkham City we're focused on the single-player experience.

How hard is it to contain players in the areas that you want them in or are you happy for people to go off and mess about with side-quests?

Well the open world aspect, everywhere that's open to the sky is available to the player from the off. So they can go anywhere they want and that was the emotional feeling that we wanted to convey; you're Batman, you can do what you want. That's the empowering thing that Arkham Asylum didn't really deliver because it was such a linear, tight, intense story.

The way in which we are pacing out the narrative reveals is through the internal areas so coming to the court house, before the whole Catwoman/Two-Face thing, it wouldn't have been available, there would have been some other priority that would have been the focus at that point. So it's the internal locations that are used to book-mark that experience.

But there's loads of content out there in the streets and you can engage with in any order you want right from the beginning.

How much more difficult would you say it is with something so plot driven to move to the open world but keep that suspense going?

It's really hard. The decision to take the game out into the streets and out into an open-world structure - the first thing that's going to do is deal a massive body blow to your ability to tell a tight story. So that's why we developed these ambient story-telling systems, which meant we weren't just relying on cinematic cut-scenes to tell the story, we're bombarding the player with story all the time because you're constantly hearing discussions of thugs or they're bricking it before you take them down.

So we developed systems over and above what we had in Arkham Asylum in order to allow us to continue to tell story even though we've got no idea which direction the player's going in or where they're heading at any point in time.

We can hit them at every angle rather than waiting for them to hit a linear point.

How important do you think the music is to keep people in the moment?

Our audio team - and they're creative as well as really technical - everyone works hard but these guys never stop. Every night they're the last guys to leave. The amount of effort that goes into the audio for this game, and I think for Arkham Asylum as well, is just immense. I think it really pays off but it's not something that's top of you list of development priorities but I think if it wasn't so strong you'd really feel like something was missing.

When we think about all the things that make up the Batman experience, I think the great thing with what we're doing at Rocksteady is not just, "Let's make sure we have him beating up people and flying around." It's like, "OK, let's deal with the detective forensic side of him and let's deal with the psychological side of him, let's deal with the things that are unexpected but are really intriguing, that are loaded with gameplay potential."

It's probably difficult to put a number on it but how long do you think the campaign is altogether?

You're right, it's very difficult to put a number on it. I can tell you that our QA guys, who are ninjas and obviously know everything in a game can just do the core story missions in about eight hours with nothing else, just in a straight line, and they know exactly where to go and what to do - the most efficient way of doing everything.

Someone who has no idea what to do and wants to complete everything, it's going to be significantly more than that.

People wanted to see Detective Mode and boss battles from Arkham Asylum fleshed out. Are those things you guys have identified as needing improvement and how have you done that?

I could have finished that question for you. Yeah absolutely, they were the two things we were hearing loud and clear as well. The Detective Mode question was a really interesting one for us to work out where it went wrong, but I think once we identified what it was it was an easy fix.

Our assessment of that was, we always saw it as a tool and it's a tool that indispensable to Batman because we wanted to explore the detective side of his role so we couldn't just get rid of it in order to solve that problem.

So we knew we wanted to keep it. He's got a lot of tools in his utility belt, you use the Batclaw to achieve an objective, you use the Batarang to achieve an objective and we always saw Detective Mode as a tool just like that.

So, you need to know how to overload that fuse-box, you use Detective Mode to give you that information and we always thought that gamers would see it like that, "I need to turn it on, I get this information and then I turn it off." But the problem was we had implemented in such a way that it gave you more information all the time than you had by default and it was open to exploitation.

People weren't complaining saying it was a stupid thing that shouldn't be in the game, they were saying it was more like an exploit than a tool and so we've returned the balance between the information you get in Detective Mode and default mode.

Boss battles; they came pretty late in Arkham Asylum, we weren't really planning on doing big boss battles and then we got to a point where we were like "We need climaxes throughout this game." We needed to give them more development time and we didn't have it so we've front-loaded the boss battles this time around so that we've got dedicated people working on them right the way through the dev cycle.

It's hard to tell until we go into intensive focus testing if they're working but they certainly look pretty epic.

Harley Quinn was actually created in Batman: The Animated Series, not the comic-books, but she's since been adopted by the comics. Would you ever be tempted to create your own major character? Maybe it could take off.

I really wanted to. That's something I was talking about really early on in this but it never happened for whatever reason. I think because we're just so spoiled for choice with the awesome characters that already exist. To go off and create something new...

What was your idea?

My idea was just "Let's make a new character!"

Working so close to DC Comics means a lot of things - more than anything else it means you've got an amazing access into the archive and knowledge of these characters.

So, what have we announced so far; Joker, Harley, Catwoman, Two-Face, Zsaz, Riddler, Hugo Strange, Calendar Man... I don't know how much more you'd want.

Do you think you'd have that kind of freedom though? Considering your success with Arkham Asylum do you find yourself in a position where people just say "Go for it"?

It certainly wouldn't be off the table, we're not planning on doing it for this game but... I don't know does anyone create new characters anymore?

In Arkham Asylum the overground was split into three or four load sections, are we going to be doing the same in the city or is it all open?

It's all open, all the time. Our technical director was like, "What? You want an open-world that's open all the time that's five times bigger than anything we've done before? Are you crazy?"

And there's no loading?

Not in the exteriors, you saw the loading from going inside the courthouse from the outside but no it streams seamlessly throughout and that has been a massive, massive challenge.

You know, the Unreal Engine is an amazing engine and it's got strengths like any other engine and we're not using it for what it was designed for, but it's doing a brilliant job.

How free-form are the sidemissions? Can I do all the core mission and then spend hours doing side-quests or will I reach a point in the game where some of them are locked out?

That stuff's still being nailed down. The content is all there but the way in which it's revealed and the duration for which it's available, that's the polishing phase at the moment.

Certainly the game is quite dynamic in the way that the first had the Poison Ivy stuff that physically changed the game. We've got these simmering turf wars between Joker, Two-Face and Hugo Strange's factions - there's a power struggle between those three factions going on. So if you go into an area at one point, you might go into it a few hours later and previously it was a Joker area now it's a Two Face area and so the fiction within that district is different as a result.

I'd be surprised if it would mean that there's a side mission where you thought, "I'll come back to that later" you can never do it, I don't think that makes a lot of sense but like I said that's the stuff that they're still finalising.

Apart from Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy, have you got any other famous faces? A lot of people have been saying Hugo Strange sounds like Christopher Lee. Is it?

It's not Christopher Lee. There's some really cool factoid about that actor playing another character that Christopher Lee plays but I can't remember it. There are [other famous faces] but we haven't made any announcements yet because it's character linked, so when we reveal a character we'll then talk about the names behind them.

We were expecting to see more challenge rooms for Arkham Asylum but they never really materialised, is there a reason for that?

I don't think anyone expected it to be as massive as it was, so we played through our DLC plan and we moved on. So we didn't plan a load and then think, "Let's not do this." We did what we set out to do.

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.ph...b8e2fa8df1441f

Alt 04.05.11, 22:30:00
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House

Bat Signals Function Explained

The Bat Signal will alert players to mission locations.

Many of our users speculated the above suggestion, today this speculation becomes fact.
The Bat Signal's default position is the primary narrative path to provide you with guidance about where Batman is most needed at any given point.
However you can also manually re-locate it to help you navigate your way around Arkham City by moving its position on the game map.
So not only can it alert you to the main storyline thread, players can also place their own custom marker on the map to be highlighted by the Bat Signal.

Navigation throughout the sprawling city (confirmed to be 5 times larger than Arkham Asylum) could have been a gamer's nightmare, instead of opting for a possible clunky mini-map, Rocksteady have chosen a cosmetic marker that makes sense within the game, easily directs lost players, and maintains the minimalist HUD design that gives Arkham City it's great visual and cinematic flair.

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.ph...53f8e0efc85d48

Antwort
Lesezeichen
Facebook

Direkt antworten
Nachricht:
Benutzername: 
Email (nicht ausfüllen!): Sicherheitsgrafik
Optionen

« Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »