Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 05.08.10, 16:13:12
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House
IRC Zeilen: 73

Silberne Postauszeichnung Bronzener Topposter Core-Award Blecherner Postaward 

Batman: Arkham City Coming 2011

Warner Bros. today confirmed the title and release window for the next Batman videogame developed by Rocksteady Studios. It's called Batman: Arkham City and it's coming next fall to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.

Batman: Arkham City builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum, sending players soaring into Arkham City, the new maximum security "home" for all of Gotham City's thugs, gangsters and insane criminal masterminds.

Not much else was revealed. WB says the game will feature a brand-new story, include a new cast of classic characters and villains, and new enhanced gameplay features.

Arkham City was one of several names registered for the game picked up on last month. Two of the confirmed villains so far are Mr. Freeze, played by voice actor Maurice LaMarche and Talia al Ghul - daughter of Ra's al Ghul - played by actress Stana Katic.

Actor Mark Hamill confirmed it us in an interview last May he'll be reprising his role as the voice of Joker for the game for the last time ever.

"This will be my last, there's no question about that," he said. "But it's the last hurrah."

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/111/1110583p1.html
Offizielle Ankündigung

Der Nachfolger von Batman: Arkham Asylum (84% im 4P-Test) wurde heute offiziell angekündigt und hört auf den Namen Batman: Arkham City. Der neue Schauplatz wurde in das Herz von Gotham City verlagert, wo die schlimmsten Kriminellen der Stadt in einer weiteren Hochsicherheits-Festung ihr Unwesen treiben.

Dabei versteht es sich von selbst, dass man als Dunkler Ritter erneut auf die versammelte Prominenz des Batman-Universums treffen wird. Für den Spielablauf versprechen die Entwickler von Rocksteady einige Verbesserungen, ohne aber Details zu nennen.

Batman: Arkham City soll im Herbst 2011 für PC, 360 und PS3 erscheinen.

http://www.4players.de/4players.php/...uendigung.html
www.arkhamhasmoved.com
Miniaturansicht angehängter Grafiken

Lord Batman: I used to think that, too. But what have you ever accomplished from there? Besides from scaring a few punks half to death and putting a few more in jail.
Batman: It all adds up.
Lord Batman: Not fast enough. If you really want to make a difference, want to change the system instead of just patching it, you've got to step into the sunlight. Take over, like we did.
Lord Batman: Think about it - a world where there's no crimes. No victims. No pain.
Batman: And no choice! Who elected you, anyway?
Lord Batman: Who elected *you*? The problem with democracy is, it doesn't keep you very safe.
Batman: It has other virtues. But you seem to have forgotten that.
Lord Batman: *I* didn't forget! I just chose peace and security instead.
Batman: You grabbed power!
Lord Batman: And with that power, we've made a world where no eight-year-old boy will ever lose his parents because of some punk with a gun!
Batman: You win.