Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 04.05.11, 22:30:00
Timbo
Benutzerbild von Timbo
Dr. House
IRC Zeilen: 73

Silberne Postauszeichnung Bronzener Topposter Core-Award Blecherner Postaward 

Bat Signals Function Explained

The Bat Signal will alert players to mission locations.

Many of our users speculated the above suggestion, today this speculation becomes fact.
The Bat Signal's default position is the primary narrative path to provide you with guidance about where Batman is most needed at any given point.
However you can also manually re-locate it to help you navigate your way around Arkham City by moving its position on the game map.
So not only can it alert you to the main storyline thread, players can also place their own custom marker on the map to be highlighted by the Bat Signal.

Navigation throughout the sprawling city (confirmed to be 5 times larger than Arkham Asylum) could have been a gamer's nightmare, instead of opting for a possible clunky mini-map, Rocksteady have chosen a cosmetic marker that makes sense within the game, easily directs lost players, and maintains the minimalist HUD design that gives Arkham City it's great visual and cinematic flair.

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.ph...53f8e0efc85d48

Lord Batman: I used to think that, too. But what have you ever accomplished from there? Besides from scaring a few punks half to death and putting a few more in jail.
Batman: It all adds up.
Lord Batman: Not fast enough. If you really want to make a difference, want to change the system instead of just patching it, you've got to step into the sunlight. Take over, like we did.
Lord Batman: Think about it - a world where there's no crimes. No victims. No pain.
Batman: And no choice! Who elected you, anyway?
Lord Batman: Who elected *you*? The problem with democracy is, it doesn't keep you very safe.
Batman: It has other virtues. But you seem to have forgotten that.
Lord Batman: *I* didn't forget! I just chose peace and security instead.
Batman: You grabbed power!
Lord Batman: And with that power, we've made a world where no eight-year-old boy will ever lose his parents because of some punk with a gun!
Batman: You win.