Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 09.03.10, 16:35:27
Pestilence
Benutzerbild von Pestilence
Pokemaniac
IRC Zeilen: 42094
Quizrunden gewonnen: 2

Spenden-Award Goldener Topposter Spenden-Award Spenden-Award Silberne Postauszeichnung Bronzener Topposter Blecherner Postaward 

Pestilence eine Nachricht über ICQ schicken
Ich kann mal wieder etwas empfehlen, diesmal aus dem Bereich Comics:

Jesus hate Zombies #1, #2 und #5 (kostenlos)
Jesus hate Zombies #3 und #4 jeweils 1$ ~ 0,73€

[ http://antigravidade.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/jhzcapa1.jpg ]

Amazon Review:
Every so often something comes along that makes you sit up and take notice and 'Jesus Hates Zombies' is that something!

Yes the Zombie genre has been done before in the world of comics but never like this! Jesus literally comes back and kicks some zombie ass! With an array of talented artists JHZ does not disappoint.

I purchased this and i am so glad that i did its very rare that you read something with a smile on your face all the way through it, but this did it for me its just damn FUN! and thats what comics should be this ticks the boxes for me so bow down and pay homage to Stephen Lindsey, awesome work
Formera #1 und #2 (kostenlos)
Formera #3 bis #6 jeweils 1$ ~ 0,73€

[ http://www.robotcomics.net/img/covers/formera_01.cover.jpg ]

Hier ein Amazon Review dazu:
Wow, once I started reading Formera Volume 1 it was like I couldn't put it down (except for barring when I had to for real life obligations). The pacing just seems perfect, I especially love how the author managed to show what happens between the time jumps, and to do so much story telling where you can't understand one of the characters is amazing. That said, what is even more amazing is that it seems as if the language that Keisha speaks actually isn't random at all... if only I could decode it (although it seems Darian is beginning to). I'm actually conflicted now... I'm not sure if I want to get Alex Ze Pirate first (the other book by Andrew Dobson), or the Volume 2 of Formera!

"Es ist gelogen, dass Videogames Kids beeinflussen. Hätte PAC MAN das getan, würden wir heute durch dunkle Räume irren, Pillen fressen und elektronische Musik hören!"
(Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989)