Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 19.02.09, 16:09:15
maphios
Benutzerbild von maphios
IRC Zeilen: 0

Bronzener Topposter Blecherner Postaward 

Ein paar news zu Shootmania gabs heute dann noch von Florent (Nadeo):
JumperJack, for racing, ManiaCup and ManiaTeam are great in my opinion. I think that 2009 will be the most nice, fun and popular year for racing in TM.

About environments for TM, decisions will be made logically. At the moment, one environment of Shoot brings more to the community than one environment of Track. We will feel the need in the future as it comes. We have some work done on various thing at Nadeo, but our energy is on Shoot blocs at the moment. There are 1500 in TM and the only thing I can say is that we are surely not going to wait to be at that number on Shoot to start thinking TM could benefits of some more... because 1500 is way too big ^_^ When you know that some players send me a poem to keep desert demo alive, after 2 years, and that it included around 10 blocks! or that many players stays on the same environments. It is more difficult to think that new blocs are a necessity right now. It would be stupid to read that we don't think new environment would be fun, but like many things could be fun. The goal is to know what is the best priority. Without looking at priorities, any debate is useless.

tcq: I think it is an advertising for this http://watchmenmovie.warnerbros.com/
it is not really the style of ShootMania ^_^
Also sie arbeiten zur Zeit an Blöcken für Shootmania, heißt also, dass auch das Spiel wohl massiv auf einen eigenen Editor setzen wird mit dem man sich eigene Levels oder ähnliches bauen kann.

Release wird dann wohl eher Ende diesen Jahres sein, da das mit März sich auf einen Film bezogen hatte .

Gleichzeitig haben sie wohl ein neues Environment für TM noch nicht ganz aufgegeben, aber zur Zeit arbeiten sie eben mit voller Kraft an Shootmania und werden dann schauen was für die Community am besten ist.

"Mich hat der Erfolg von Ikea in Japan nicht überrascht. Den Japanern ist es doch wurst, wenn beim Tisch die Beine fehlen." - Harald Schmidt